the one and only goddess

Friday, October 06, 2006

I love donuts....

donuts....one of muh favorite food..donut..thats what i call nela leyva..she is muh donut..just like bebe,hersheys,bebot..etc...well anyway,,she scolded me for not making her a so called special post just like muh other special friends...anyway..i dont have anything to say about her..all i know is that she is good in lettering and in guitar and khon too..i love making chicka with her with all muh secrets and muh laughable stories or muh oprah moments..i love it when she hugs me when i cry...im so comfortable talking to her with those things coz' i can see that she cannot bug me out just like that..i love laughing with her..with all her jokes and funny moments... i love passing notes with her during classes or just asking for pens or post its..or anything i could ask for except for her money coz' she is KURIPOT...hey nela...hahahaha..kidding..well anyway..academics...shes good in academics..recess and every break too...she doesnt txt me that much but we talk in school...about friends,crushes and even teachers...we all laugh at them...bad nela..also me...haha..we have the same color...purple..thats what we love but we differ in beauty...hahaha..she is very friendly though she still wants to hang out with the usaul set of friends she has...and i really hate it when she doesnt see me as a friend..i always tell her..MAY KASALANAN KA SAKIN,,,thats why she always forget to greet me whenever we pass each other..i dunno...maybe she is blind...hahaha..just kidding...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home