the one and only goddess

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

I miss muh friends...tightmate ako...

As if i'm in a different world or what..hey sa mga tightmates ko...cila...Anna...Trisha...Emille...Sunnie..,Leica..Sarah..Terry..Joyce...Geline..Belle..Joann..jem...Mika... matagal narin we haven't talked as in yung matino..coz' some of us have mtgs and everything..well angmasaya dun..may phone..so we could talk nlang there. My new friends na si Madel.she was the one who taught how to work on this blog..waha..:)ci Janella..wala lang..she's a nyce friend.haha.ci Gisela..of course she is my bebot.I love her friend.khit na magkatampuhan kmi nyan,we still try to txt each other khit busy.alam mo namn yan.ahe.she is offically a business woman..ci Richela,my hersheys.waha.love ko rin yan i watch them pag may training,also gisela.somtimes i go with madel,,sometimes kay janella..my WYPBB band..ci CEEJAY...celestine nalang.hahaha,magaling siya sa photography ah..nice pictures pla cee.ci patti...ang pinakamagaling mag english sa balat ng lupa..wala ng hihgit sa knya..ci reichelle...or the book phyton.very smart and very fun to be with..ci Reg..she made my tatoo.haha..galing siya mag mag dance..and si mika..she knows how to sing and varsity yan sa volleyball..ikee..and also many mre...i have a lot of friends..kayo rin..hahahaha...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home